All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the Uploadify service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. Uploadify is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use Uploadify's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files Uploadify has on record for your IP Address.
All users use Uploadify at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Uploadify are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and Uploadify users understand and agree that Uploadify cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Uploadify's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Uploadify service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using Uploadify to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
Uploadify claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
Uploadify will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide Uploadify with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Uploadify to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Child Exploitation Material
Uploadify does not condone, authorise, support or facilitate the storage or sharing of Child Exploitation Material (CEM), also known as Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) or other objectionable material.
Uploadify will take down or disable access to such material, close the user’s account and provide account details and other data to the appropriate authorities as it sees fit.
To report child exploitation, please send a report and include a direct link to the Content. Any Accounts with exploiting materials will be suspended and reported to the NCMEC.
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) is a private non-profit organization established after the U.S. Congress passed the Missing Children’s Assistance Act in 1984. Since then, Congress has continued to refine the mandates NCMEC is authorized to address. Working in partnership with the U.S. Department of Justice and other law enforcement agencies, NCMEC is dedicated to finding missing children, reducing child sexual exploitation and preventing child victimization. Learn more at:
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse